The New Territory is the publication showcasing life in the Lower Midwestern states as creative, inclusive and inspiring.
To elevate voices of a region that has too-long gone unnoticed, we rely on individuals to help support our contributors and printing costs.
Platemaster Patrons are major supporters who help us make reliable plans for future issues of The New Territory.
During the patron period of one calendar year we gratefully offer:
- Large-font listing on the New Territory issue’s back inside page or cover (depending on sponsor availability)
- Blog post listing, to be linked from our newsletter and each of our social media platforms
- 2 gift subscriptions
- 15% off products in our store during patron period
- Consulting privileges – send us links for the newsletter or story ideas!
- Insider access to knowledge about The New Territory’s future & present – postcard & email 1x/mo.
- Sticker pack
- 1 souvenir “Read Local” poster