This spacious organic cotton tote bag is perfect for runs to the grocery store or farmer’s market. Or, you know, just fill it with books.
Why radically slow? Because hey. We have to fit at least one Midwestern stereotype. The New Territory’s journalism prioritizes accuracy, depth, understanding and inspiration — work that takes time to develop (read more about the Slow Journalism Revolution). That’s also why we curate great regional literature and art for every issue.
This snail may be slow, but she’s still headed forward, leaving some shiny tracks and excited to see what’s around that corner.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom